Thursday, June 9, 2011

DEAD SNOW


Tommy Wirkola, 2009
Starring: Charlotte Frogner, Stig Frode Henriksen, Bjorn Sundquist

A group of Norwegian vacationers go camping and run afoul of Nazi zombies. Why are they zombies? I don't care. They want Hitler's gold, which is hidden somewhere near the cabin. They also want brains, because they're zombies. And as much as I hated all the characters and wanted them to get their brains eaten, I hated the Nazi zombies just as much.

This possibly wins the award for most boring film of 2009.

The moral of the story is, don't watch this movie. Is this the shortest review I've ever written? Probably. I don't understand what any of the positive reviewers saw in this film, though they are likely all the same idiots who think Inception is one of the top then films of the year.

If you like Dead Snow, you should consider having someone put you out of your misery.

No comments:

Post a Comment